"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-- Martin Luther King, Jr.
The Couples College supports the Black Lives Matter movement and its call for sustainable transformation.
WHEN LOVE IS NOT ENOUGH: Fall Course Starts September 9, 2020
Is COVID-19 making an already difficult home life more challenging?
Free Online Support for Couples
- Second Friday of each month, 10 to 11 AM
- Fourth Monday of each month 6 to 7 PM
RSVP to get connection details
Helpful Ways to Cope
Relationships take work.
Whether you are entering into a serious relationship or have been with your partner for years, Couples College provides support for couples who wish to strengthen their relationship.
Is Couples College for You?
Our work is designed for every age, ability and orientation
- Become closer to your partner -- at the kitchen table, in the bedroom, on the phone, after a fight, all the time
- Re-establish trust, friendship and commitment
- Learn to fight in a fair and caring way
- Regain your faith in the future of your relationship
- Learn how to create the marriage you dream about