Feminism: A Revolution for Women and Men
Using Feminism to Reclaim Wholeness in Both Partners
Friday, March 23, 2018
9:30 am to 12:45 pm
3103 Clairmont Road
Suite B (MHC Services)
Atlanta, GA 30329
Led by Allison Caffyn LPC
Gender roles in a patriarchy are bad for both women and men. Patriarchy limits women's voices and power while limiting men's authenticity and vulnerability. The result is relationships that lack real connection and intimacy.
Feminism is the Merriam-Webster Word of the Year for 2017 -- tangible evidence of both interest in and confusion about the concept. Join us to explore how feminism offers equal power in the relationship.
- Explore what we as a culture define and value as feminine and masculine, and how it undermines partnership
- Understand power differentials between the genders and where we learn them
- Insights about both genders view the partnership landscape. Why women are dissatisfied and men are bewildered.
- Empower couples you work with to find equal footing by asserting their needs and wants, while using empathy, accountability and vulnerability
- Gain practical tools for healing the relational split and bringing couples back to whole